This interactive class guides participants through understanding today’s cutting-edge technologies and how they correlate to one another. Unlike other courses, this program will go beyond explaining IT terms and definitions. Participants will learn pertinent market and business examples and see how various IT functions impact the market, accelerate company success, and ultimately increase value to the end consumer.
Intended Audience: Training, Human Resources, Administrative and/or other IT-Interfacing Team Members who want to respond more effectively to customer requests, accelerate success stories, and increase efficiencies – or for any members of Leadership who want an overview of our Truely Emerging Tech Program.
In this interactive session, students will:
- Define the social and cultural relevance of the most current technologies and their interdependencies
- Understand the following technologies/ methodologies and their relevance:
- Digital (Mobile and Social Media)
- Big Data/ Data Analytics
- The “Cloud”
Time: Instructor-led, 2 hour session
- True Training & Performance, LLC, 1211 W. 22nd Street Suite 1100, Oak Brook, IL
- For groups larger than 25, on-site training is available
Register for Tech4Non-Techies Here: